Friday, April 13, 2012

April 13 Original Sketch by Debbie Burns

Ooooooh happy day!.. Oh Happy day!...LOL 
Ouch, I just realized today is Friday the 13th..but we won't that stop us from our amazing Friday Sketch reveal..
Us girls at Stuck On U Sketches have a guest designer this week.. Not only did she create a beautiful layout for us this week, but she designed out sketch as well.. 
Her name is Debbie Burns and you can find her at Love Life's Little Pleasures.. and yes, you are right about her being on our fabulous design team not so long ago.. 
We miss her and love that she wanted to guest design this week.. 

and so here is the sketch she created for us to play with:


I love this sketch and as you can see from our design team, its very versatile.. I was so excited when I seen everyone's take on the sketch, I hope you are too.. and hope you are excited enough to play along with us girls.. The sketch challenge will be up and running for the next two weeks..

Here is Debbie's take on the sketch:

Darling
Debbie Burns

and then for our fabulous design team:

"Paws"
Sandi Clarkson

Island Retreat

Little Prince Charming
Nanné Harry

Agnieszka Bellaidea


Memories Forever
Charlotte Brochu


Always
Bonnie Friesen


"Life in Black & White"
Fern Riley



Wedding
Stine Ursin

Annette Gearside
'Remember our School Formal'


All a Flutter
Shona Keehn
Such a Wonderful Mess



There you have it fellow scrappers.. Amazing I know!!
We want to thank you all for stopping by today and checking us out.. Now, its up to you to gather yourself around all of your scrappy goodies and get creating.. 
We hope you all have a wonderfully scrappy week!



11 comments:

  1. Wow! Ladies, ladies...these are truly STUNNING projects
    this week! I really am speechless at the beauty!
    You should all be extremely proud of these projects!

    Debbie, a pleasure to have you my friend!

    Hugs to all! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful projects. I really love the muted colors with the black on Debbies LO. Very pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pages. I just love all the details in each one... they are amazing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies... what I can say?..WOW for starters.. These are some of your best designs.. You guys are the cream of the crop..LOL
    hugs
    Nanné
    Thank you Debbie for the sketch and for joining us this week, missing you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sketch Debbie!!! Love what all the DT's did with the sketch! Fabulous inspiration:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Ladies, these are so incredibly awesome! I think Debbie's sketch brought out the best in everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow is right!!! These are some really gorgeous LOs!! Great sketch Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many different takes on the sketch......and all gorgeous. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love everyone's take on my sketch! Beautiful layouts ladies! Thanks for having me back again as guest designer!

      Delete
  9. This is a wonderful sketch, I had a lot of fun with it. Thanks for sharring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the inspiration DT. I am a new follower and I just joined the challenge. I can't wait to see what other great challenges you guys come up with:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..