Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy Santa

Hey y'all! It's Stephanie here today from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps) and I am sharing my layout using the January 16 sketch. This amazingly fun sketch by Leah was so great to work with!! I loved the Snow Village collection from Pink Paislee the moment I laid eyes on it! And I fortunately had some left over to create with!!
 

     I cut a rectangle out of the polka dot paper then laid the script paper horizontally over it. The trees on the right were cut from a piece of patterned paper from pink Paislee.

 
 
 
Everything is from Pink Paislee with the exception of the cork word; the sequins; the pennant tag & the "Santa" tab. I used my Fiskars punch to create the glittery snowflakes.
Yes, this photo is from 2006, but I just found it the other day while cleaning out a drawer! So glad I did too. I love looking back at the kids when they were little bitties!
I hope you all find the time to create with this awesome sketch. Link up with us in the sidebar if you do!   

Thanks for visiting!
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Thank You for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love this! I have been adoring your pages! Seriously! But as much as I love this...uh, gotta say, I think that Santa is a wee on the creepy side...LOL! But that's NO judgement on you! =)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Leah Schaeffer, love the sequins Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..