Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8 Sketch

Time to share a new sketch challenge with you all today!
We are glad to have you come by.
This sketch was inspired by my love of watercolor with the brush
strokes in the background and the paintbrushes. 
Simple sketch but I love the openness that still allows for adding
your own touch. Which, this week we'll see with 
our amazing design team and their daily posts! 

We have so many beach camping trips scheduled for this Summer
so this page was getting me excited for trips to come!
I used the sketch for inspiration on where to add my embellishment clusters. 

I mixed a bit of premade embellishments (like the awesome embossed starfish and
precut tag) with some electronic die cut pieces, like the surf boards. 


Okay now before you head out, we'd like to share our Top 3 from
the April 17 Die Cut Challenge
Suzanne
Karrie
Julene
Glad to have you all come by! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. love this fab sketch and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Top 3 recognition of my layout of Micah potty training. You are all such an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not seeing the linky for the May 8-21 sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/2015/05/peppa-pig-birthday-for-brittany.html
    Here is my link to project for May 8-21 sketch. There is only an old link but several of us have linked up there

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..