Wednesday, July 1, 2015

4th of July Treat Containers

Hi everyone!!
 I'm here to share a project I've created as a guest designer for Stuck On U Sketches and this is perfect for our current July 4th/Canada Day linky party. 


I've made a couple of treat containers for July 4th. These were real simple to put together, as I have the clear tubes in the Craftin Desert Divas shop. I've made the tags from the Tag Essentials Dies


 My papers are from Doodlebugs Patriotic Picnic paper pad and the enamel star is from the Red, White and Blue Star Sprinkles. I love Doodlebugs so much I'm now carrying both in my shop.


To complete both tags I've added the stitched star which is from the Banner Dies and stamped a sentiment from Happy Celebrations and they were complete.

Hope you have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..